TERMS & CONDITIONS
EASTER GIVEAWAY FACEBOOK TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Facebook including the rules located at http://www.facebook.com/terms.php
2. The Promoter of this giveaway is Northants Radio Ltd. 48, Wellingborough Road, Finedon. Northants. NN9 5JS (the “Promoter”).
3. The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win two Easter eggs, a Bound 68cm x 136cm Rug, and a £25 Flooring Gift Voucher.
4. To enter this giveaway, entrants must have liked and shared both Northants Radio & Carpet Supacentre’s facebook pages prior to entering. There will be three questions posted daily on Northants Radio’s facebook page at 8am, 10am, & 12pm. Simply answer the question in the comments section of the post Northants Radio Facebook post with the correct answer.
5. Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this giveaway.
6. One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion however internet access is required.
8. The promotion is open to entries from 08.00 on 16th March 2020 until 12.00 on 12th April 2020.
9. All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
11. The winners will be selected from all valid entries received during a selected time period, closed by Northants Radio by posting in the comments section of the question, “This question is now closed” via a computer process that produces verifiably random results.
12. Each winner will be notified within five working days of the draw via Facebook direct message to the account from which the entry was made and will be asked to provide their full name and address. If a winner fails to respond within five working days of this notification, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
13. The prize is to be collected from Carpet Supacentre, 39-43 St Edmund’s Rd, Northampton NN1 5DY within two weeks of notification and the winner will be required to sign to acknowledge receipt. In circumstances where the prize cannot be collected, we will make every effort to deliver these to you.
14. Unless the winner notifies us otherwise in writing within 2 weeks of being informed that he/she has won, the Promoter reserves the right to use and feature the names of the Northants Daily BIG Easter Giveaway social prize draw winners for publicity purposes and winners agree that they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
15. Winners may be required to submit a code sent to them before receiving their prize.
16. All copyright in the entries is the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use any entries for such purposes and no additional payment will be made for using entries in this way.
17. The name and county of residence of the winners will be uploaded to https://northantsradio.co.uk/winners and/or made available on request to anyone within 10 weeks of the closing date of the promotion.
18. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Instagram, Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
20. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this prize draw.
21. Except for the purpose of carrying out the promotion, contacting winners and sending out prizes the Promoter will not use entrants’ personal data without the express consent of the entrant.
22. You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.